Christian works as a Planning Consultant (Chartered Town Planner-MRTPI) based in London, helping clients negotiate the planning system.
Christian is a member of the following Committees on Guildford Borough Council:
- Executive Advisory Board (EAB).
- Scrutiny (Substitute).
- Lead Co-ordinator for the Vote Leave campaign Guildford (EU Referendum) 2016.
- Re-elected to represent Burpham on Guildford Borough Council in May 2015, with an increased majority.
- Deputy Chairman (Political) of the Guildford Conservative Association 2012-2015.
- Elected to represent Burpham on Guildford Borough Council 2011, taking the seat from the Liberal Democrats.
- Parliamentary Candidate for Swansea East in the 2010 General Election, securing a 4.7% swing to the Conservatives.
- Appointed a member of Lord Hesetine’s Cities Taskforce 2006.
- Appointed to the Board of Trustees of ‘Consult’ 2006.
- Deputy Chairman, Guildford Conservative Future 2006.
- Branch Chairman, Harbour Ward, Folkestone 2004.
- Candidate in the local elections of 2003 and 2004.
- Deputy Chairman (Membership & Finance) of the Swansea East Conservative Association (2000-2002).
- Treasurer of Swansea Conservative Future (2000-2001).
- Planning Consultant (London-based) 2015 to present.
- Planning Consultant (Surrey-based) 2005 to 2015.
- Planning Consultant (Kent-based) 2004.
- National Assembly for Wales 2002-2004.
- Town and Country Planning (MA), University of the West of England, 2005—2007.
- Urban Planning (MSc), Cardiff University 2001-2002.
- Development Studies (BScEcon), Swansea University 1998-2001.